Where is Note Off on MIDI Strip ?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Where is Note Off on MIDI Strip ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Franck Franck 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Franck
    Franck
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m experiencing MIDI to OSC Translation, from my dLive to an OSC Lighting Console. I put a MIDI strip on my surface. Connect the MixRack to a PC, and installed the MIDI driver. I’m using it in “MIDI Thru”, and analyse what I received with “Protokol” (from hexler.net). And I discover that when I press, let’s say, the PAFL button, I have a Note On command, and that’s all. I never have a Note Off command when I depress the button. So, If I connect it to a Flash Button on the lighting console, it stays ON, but never go back to off. Annoying… Any idea ?
    PS : I’m using ShowCockpit to make the translation MIDI to OSC.

Profile photo of biscuit2000
    biscuit2000
    Participant

same with mutes, is use bome software to make it toggle.

regards.

Profile photo of Franck
    Franck
    Participant

Thanks Biscuit2000, I will try. Bome is capable to detect when you press the button, and when you depress it ? I don’t think so, but I think you may say that one push = ON, and another push is OFF, correct ? If yes, it’s not a good solution for my needs. But I will try by the way.
    Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.