Using CQ18T to playback Logic Pro Multitrack

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions Using CQ18T to playback Logic Pro Multitrack

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jon Jon 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jon
    Jon
    Participant

I’ve got a multitrack audio in Logic Pro on my Mac. Have I misunderstood the manual or should I be able to plug this into my CQ and playback multitrack audio, mixing on the desk? If so, any tips? Logic can I see the CQ in the audio out but I can only manage to get the stereo out to playback to a channel, not all 16 channels to play to each channel individually.

Profile photo of Mr. Janssens
    Mr. Janssens
    Participant

Yes, you can, and very easily!

Just don’t forget to configure (CONFIG) all of your inputs 1-16 on the CQ to take USB as their Input Source.
    Then, in Logic, send your individual tracks to Out 1-16 and everything should play back nicely on the CQ!

Profile photo of Jon
    Jon
    Participant

Thank you! I’ve got it working. I think previously I’d just not gone far enough. I’d tried to send a few outputs to the desk but had some set to stereo out. Now I’ve mapped all 1-16 it’s working perfectly. Much appreciated. I love this desk!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.