Switch From Custom Layer To Primary Layer

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Switch From Custom Layer To Primary Layer

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SQuser SQuser 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 2PhatCC
    2PhatCC
    Participant

So I’m using an SQ7 for the second time this week for a musical. When I set up my show, I will typically create a custom layer looking specifically at the channels I need to focus on during the show. More often than not, I discover another channel I need to look at during our tech rehearsals, and if need be, I know I can switch back to the default layer if I need to in order to quickly find the channel I’m looking for. For example, I know in the QU series, you can toggle between the default layers and the customer layers by holding both layer keys at the same time. Is it possible to do such a thing in the SQ series? Or am I stuck with only the custom layer once I created it?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The layers are all configurable, there is no standard or custom layer.
    But the reset of the console brings up a common starting point.
    You can save that as a scene and just recall the layer setup with scenes.

Profile photo of SQuser
    SQuser
    Participant

Allow me to add to SteffenR’s answer:
    The fact that you “only” have custom layers is not a disadvantage, but rather an advantage.
    So you can also create your own standard layers to, for example, layers D to F – according to your taste and not A&H’s.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.