Surface showing what scene has been triggered from midi

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Surface showing what scene has been triggered from midi

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpecTech SpecTech 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SpecTech
    SpecTech
    Participant

When triggering scenes from i.e. Qlab, the surface should show somewhere witch scene that has been recalled.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

You can set it in scene settings. While scene is loaded you’ll see the banner in the top left corner.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

You can set it in scene settings. While scene is loaded you’ll see the banner in the top left corner.

Which setting? I cannot see any indication on the screen on the console except when I’m on the Scenes screen, or if I have the Scenes widget loaded on the right.
    I tried Scene Options/Display Last Recalled on or off, does not make a difference.

Profile photo of SpecTech
    SpecTech
    Participant

If you trigger the scene with the go button on the desk there is a “play” sign on the scene currently loaded/recalled. But if you trigger from something external like midi, then there is no indication of witch scene that’s currently active… This should be fixed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.