SQ Drive Control from Mixpad

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ Drive Control from Mixpad

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alec Alec 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

That would really Help in small Events where I am only mixing with a Tablet…

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@tobi

SQ-Drive control from the SQ-MixPad app is something that only just missed getting included in the last feature firmware release, so definitely something we’re planning to add.
    The reason we prioritised other remote control functionality is because there is a workaround – you can setup SoftKeys for any of the following functions:

SQ-Drive Mutlitrack – Previous, Stop, Start/Pause, Arm Recording, Next, Arm/Rec/Stop (multi function single key)
    SQ-Drive Stereo Playback – Previous, Stop, Start/Pause, Next
    SQ-Drive Stereo Record – Stop, Start/Pause, Arm Recording, Arm/Rec/Stop (multi function single key)

and 16 SoftKeys are available on the app 🙂

Hope this helps,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Alec
    Alec
    Participant

I concur that the workaround is completely workable – it’s what I’ve been using.

It makes absolute sense to have a softkey set up for SQ drive recording. Even better, the flashing/colour of the softkey makes it very apparent what state the recording is in – which was a very pleasant surprise.

With that set up, it’s a piece of cake to use the softkey in SQ MixPad.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.