Separate Output Delay on Matrices

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Separate Output Delay on Matrices

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gregg Grey Gregg Grey 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eoinpbarry
    eoinpbarry
    Participant

Hi All,

Something I think would be useful on the martrices of the SQ, is the ability to put separate output delay on the left and right of a matrix.
    Say for example if the room didn’t allow for your delay speakers to be the same distance from your mains (left speaker 10 meters out, right speaker 12 meters out) having a single delay time for both sides doesn’t work for time alignment.
    I have no idea how possible it is with the way things are programmed in the desk but it would be great if it was possible.

Profile photo of Carlos D Vitte
    Carlos D Vitte
    Participant

I agree, all the time I need to align LR and Sub, is impossible with this desk, so sad
    I don’t want to buy a DSP processor only for that function, I have paid a modern SQ 🤷🏻‍♂️

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

+1
    I also often can’t place left and right delay speakers in the same distance from stage and the other matrixes are in use already.

Profile photo of Gregg Grey
    Gregg Grey
    Participant

+1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.