Security Features

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Security Features

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Mark 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

I would like the ability to restrict writing to a specific scene without denying a user the ability to save any scenes.

My application is a church setting. I would like to always start with the same scene (which needs to be write protected from most users), but I would like the operator to be able to save a mic check to use at a later date.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

You can restrict the scene range for the user, and have it load a “default scene” that is outside of that range whenever they log in. This would load the load the “starting scene” upon log in (which is outside of the user’s range), and then the user can save scenes within the allowed range of scenes afterward.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

That’s how I have set it up in our church, with restrictions on scene ranges. I have also put a couple of specific scene recalls onto soft keys to allow someone to load a predefined ‘default’ if needed, but there’s no way for them to overwrite those.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.