Remote playback into Qu

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Remote playback into Qu

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dvols dvols 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dvols
    dvols
    Participant

Is it possible to input audio say from an IPHONE or Android to a QU-32 by Bluetooth? Maybe with a USB Bluetooth installed? If not any other suggestions to play audio remotely into a QU-32?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

There are numerous BlueTooth receivers that you could plug into your QU – I have a very small one which sometimes goes into the 3.5mm jack if needed.

Mostly though, as I use an Apple router, I stream music over AirPlay to that & use an analogue cable from router to desk.

Profile photo of dvols
    dvols
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I found a bluetooth receiver for mixers: Alto Professional Bluetooth Total. It might be a little overboard if a simple USB bluetooth will work.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I doubt a USB – Bluetooth device will work. Qu-Drive is looking for a for a memory disk that it’s formatted itself, and files in the exact format it can recognise.

Profile photo of dvols
    dvols
    Participant

Ok; I see the QU-32 has a 3.5 jack, so this type of bluetooth will sync a smartphone to mixer to play audio from smartphone?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.