QU32 USB Audio Patching Flexibilty

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU32 USB Audio Patching Flexibilty

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of anthony1974 anthony1974 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of anthony1974
    anthony1974
    Participant

Hi folks,

I just upgraded to a QU32 as I totally ran out of outputs on my QU16. On my QU16, I had ST3 assigned as a USB audio output directly from Cubase for listening to the VST intrument parts generally, but I can’t seem to activate that on the QU32. What’s the trick to get this working in the same manner on a QU32?

Can I get ST3 as a USB output from Cubase to link to channels 31/32 for example. That could be a workaround. All attempts so far have failed.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

The set up is the same.
    Did you activate the USB button above the gain knob?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Actually the output routing of Cubase may need to be changed.

Profile photo of anthony1974
    anthony1974
    Participant

Hi Mike, actually on the processing screen I selected the function key and then chose USB B Streaming as the source for the channels that I wanted to have input from the computer. ST3 always shows as a blue rectange with an X, rather tan a blue rectange with USB B and I am not able to hear any input from the computer when it is set that way?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.