QU32 – Assigning Mic Pre-set to a specific channel

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU32 – Assigning Mic Pre-set to a specific channel

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of oceanroad oceanroad 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oceanroad
    oceanroad
    Participant

Hi All,

Hope you’re all rockin well !!!! 🤘😎🤘

Just trying to hunt around for instructions on how to assign a particular “Microphone Pre-set” to a specific channel..?

Can’t seem to find a ref. for this option. I have a combo of Sennheiser and Shure top end mics for Vox, Drums, Guitars etc…
    and would like to mix it up a little. I understand completely the use of the pre-set as a “Starting Point” which is all I’m wanting to use them for. I can tweak from there.

Any clues on this? I go into the library’s and choose accordingly, but it appears that it makes global changes to VOX channel library.

Help !!! 😂

Thank you, appreciated

GG
    XXX

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@oceanroad

Included with the ProFactory Preset downloads here – https://www.allen-heath.com/profactory-presets/ – you will find a PDF which gives more detail on the presets as well as a guide on transferring them to and recalling them in your Qu.

I’m not sure what you mean by them making global changes to VOX channel library, but if you open the library from the PEQ screen on the channel you wish to apply the preset to, you will see two lists.
    The PEQ library will recall only PEQ parameters and the channel library will recall a whole channel (with or without preamp parameters).

Does this helps at all?
    Keith.

Profile photo of oceanroad
    oceanroad
    Participant

Hi Keith
    Thanks for your reply mate, I actually think it’s ok now, I’ve just come from the music room
    and I reckon it’s sorted 👍 solved it in-conjunction with your A & H YouTube video on presets 😉

I was fiddling in the wrong area mate 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for that !

GG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.