QU SB recording question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU SB recording question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jacobrownoly
    Jacobrownoly
    Participant

Hi,

Been using the QU SB for a couple of years now and i think it’s absolutely brilliant!

I have a question regarding the recording, currently I record onto my USB from the Q Drive from the console itself.

I record most gigs and I like to listen back the following day, however I need to have the console with me to do this as I love listening back on the app (QU PAD or Mixing Station)

My question is, do I need to have the console with me to do this?

I know I could put the raw files from the USB into a DAW on my computer but I really like listening back on the app just like how it would sound on the gig if you get me.

I was hoping to plug into my Mac book and load up mixing station and play the tracks from the USB. However, I have played around with this and can’t see a way to do it. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Are you recording just a stereo board mix or multitrack?

No mixer control app that I know of will directly play the files.

Profile photo of Jacobrownoly
    Jacobrownoly
    Participant

Ok thanks for this, it’s multitrack I am wanting to use. I just don’t want to have to carry the console around with me everytime I want to listen back.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

There are a few apps that let you play multi-tracks on your iPad. Maybe one of those can satisfy your needs.

Giga

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.