Qu SB booting/power problems

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu SB booting/power problems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of IanK IanK 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IanK
    IanK
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a Qu SB and when I power it on the blue light power light does not illuminate, however I can connect to the mixer via iPad. I can change settings, basically access any feature of the mixer but none of the inputs will show signal. After some time, (mins to hours), the blue light will turn on and the mixer will function as normal. A hard reset did not help, and a firmware update turned the power on when I completed it, but I had the same issue the next time I tried to turn the mixer on. Any ideas?

Ian

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@IanK

The power LED will only light if all power rails are good.
    This is true not just for Qu, but almost all of our digital consoles and expanders.

What you describe suggests there may be an intermittent fault with the PSU, so I’d recommend getting in touch with your local distributor to have it checked over and serviced/repaired/replaced if necessary.
    You can find the full list of our distribution partners here – https://www.allen-heath.com/community/distributors/

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of IanK
    IanK
    Participant

Thank you Keith, I figured that was probably the case. Cheers, Ian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.