Qu-Pad and Qu-You apps

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Pad and Qu-You apps

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of John John 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Have I missed something as o late? The Qu-Pad and Qu-You apps are not in the app store on my iPhone. I still have Qu-Control and it works normally but both Qu0Pad and Qu-Control are not even on my phone and cannot be found in the app store. I am running iOS 14.4 on my phone and on an old iPad that I have setup for controlling my Qu-Pac with a really old version of iOS everything works as always. Mixing Station also works as always. Is there a hidden gotcha in 14.4 or a workaround?

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

One quick correction, Qu-Control is on my phone and does run. Qu-You is missing, my typing and brain are not in sync this morning. Qu-You and Qu-Pad are the missing apps under iOS 14.4.

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

This is getting even more weird. I just checked my iPad Pro running iOS 14.4 and it works as always. Any ideas why the iPhone is not?

Profile photo of BRS
    BRS
    Participant

Now you’ve got me worried – need to check my old iPad still works before I get gigging again!

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

All 3 apps seem to be on the store as normal for me, and both Qu-You & Qu-Control are working fine on my phone (also 14.4) as far as I can tell.

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

I finally got Qu-You working by deleting it and reloading. The iPad app says it is not compatible with my phone for some reason. The search continues. Everything works great on my iPad running v14.4.

Thanks for checking.

Phil

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

While I remove the egg from my face I will admit to being an old guy with COVID brain and any other excuse I can come up with. It finally dawned on me that Qu-Pad is an iPad only app and does not run on a phone, at least not that I know of. Please pardon the bandwidth and excuse my moment of folly.

Phil

Profile photo of BriceRD
    BriceRD
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I recently ran into issues with Qu-you on my iPhone.

Here is our setup:
    – We have a Qu-24 console connected with a WIFI router
    – Up to now, Qu-you was working fine for all my band members (2 on iPhone and 1 on Samsung)
    – We also have Qu-Pad working fine on the iPad mini 2

However recently the Qu-you app stopped working on one of the iPhone and on the Samsung, while it is working all fine on the other iPhone. Qu-Pad is also working perfectly fine on the iPad. Any idea why ?

I’ve tried to remove Qu-you from the iPhone on which it does not work and reload it, and it still does not work. It does not recognize the Qu-24 while it is connected fine on the router. And on the side, the app work on the other iPhone … Both iPhone are iPhone 8.

Any help there would be great.
    Thanks a lot
    Brice

Profile photo of Phil
    Phil
    Participant

We have the same problem. When I launch the Qu-You app it tells me that it is not compatible with my Android version. I can still use it in demo mode, but it does not find the QU-24 in the network.

Profile photo of Gmartinez
    Gmartinez
    Participant

Just getting ready for a gig on July 4th and noticed my qu16 has V1.95 and the ipad apps latest version is 1.93. How in the heck can i use my ipad if the versions aren’t able to connect.. ipad just says cannot connect. where can i find a version 1.95 or do i just need to revert back to 1.93?

Profile photo of Gmartinez
    Gmartinez
    Participant

This was a user error.. I needed to plug in the ethernet CAT5 into the correct port on the modem…

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

Will the monitoring work with an iPad mini-1?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.