Qu 24 pitches Cubase Track

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu 24 pitches Cubase Track

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Luno Luno 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luno
    Luno
    Participant

Hi, i’ve connected my Qu 24 with Cubase and recorded some Vocals for a Playback, I’ve created before. But i noticed when I hear the Track over the headphones Output that the Track has been pitched. It became faster than before. But because it was a Midi Track i Could simply correct the Tempo and record the Vocals. Now when I listen to the Song again, while the Qu is not connected, the track has the a lower tempo than before and the vocals seems to be pitched down too.
    I don’t know whats happening here.
    Would be nice if u could help me.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

sounds like your project was recorded at 44100Hz sample rate. you need to convert your project to 48000Hz, as that’s what Qu is fixed to.

Profile photo of Luno
    Luno
    Participant

Thx that’s the problem. Now I have one more question. When I convert the vocals into 48k Hz then they sound right, but my playback was created with VST-Instruments, and they stay down pitched. Do I have to converte them into wave-files and import them to convert them together with the vocals or is there a possibility to convert them to 48 k too?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.