Plans for Android Compatible Apps

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Plans for Android Compatible Apps

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

Any plans for Android Compatible apps? Goes without saying that this would be stupendous.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

In a perfect world, A&H would have a large enough team to do this without slowing down their other development. Unfortunately, I think the A&H development team is pretty small and I’d rather see them spending their time getting the new DLive features pushed down to Avantis. They seem to have their hands full without having to “start from scratch” to build out an Android ecosystem.

I’ve said it before, but I’m extremely happy that I purchased a 13″ 2in1 Windows laptop that I run the Director software on. It’s small enough to act as a table replacement. I have numerous Android tablets and it would have been nice to have a solution that didn’t require me purchasing another device, but it does works really well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.