Pics of GLD-setup

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Pics of GLD-setup

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean@Elim Sean@Elim 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Albert
    Albert
    Participant

Hi all,

some pics of a GLD-system in a semi-fixed installation (awaiting the end of the renovation-process). Mainly used for concerts, churchsettings and conferences. It’s a fully expanded setup:
    1 GLD-80 (with Dante-expansion)
    1 AR2412
    2 AR0804
    1 ME-U
    8 ME-1

So far we (me and my colleagues) are quite happy with the mixer. Apart from some problems based on usererror everything is running smoothly. The userinterface is quite flexible which is both a pro and a con 🙂 But I really like the sound of the console: warm and clean at the same time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Sean@Elim
    Sean@Elim
    Participant

Hey Albert, a bit off topic, but I see that you have some Line6 mics in your pics. How do you find them? For me, they seem OK, they chew through batteries, nowhere near the 8 hours they promise, and the paintwork on the hand helds are poor, flaking off even though they are very well looked after. Need some more mics, but reluctant to get more of them, might change to Sennheiser, more expensive, but solid and last forever. Comments?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.