My suggestions

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions My suggestions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Soundave Soundave 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of orange.seba
    orange.seba
    Participant

Hi there, I am using the SQ for different kind of things from theatre, musical, touring with bands (FOH and MON), festivals, recording to more simple easy stuff.

Here are the things I would like to see from the most important to the least.

The possibility to insert scene in between two. I did the trick to leave two or three empty scenes in case but sometimes it is not enough. Especially in theatre when there is lots of scenes.

BOOKMARKS on softkeys. That’s one of the most useful thing for me !

More FX slots. When using de-essers or multiBD it takes a spot for an FX and i found it a bit limiting sometimes

A bit more visibility in the processing of the multiBD. I find a bit difficult to see what is happening with the compression per band. The graphic screen is too small vertically and often to have a nice compression I don’t see much moving. Maybe changing the scale would help ?

In the data scene to USB it would be nice to be able to select more than one line at a time to send it on the USB scene and on the other way too.

Naming without having to press apply. Would be nice and faster not to have to press the apply every time (like for the colour).

More colours for the strips. Not essential but would be cool.

The activation of the DEEP plugins could be a little easier and faster.

Thank you !

Profile photo of Yann
    Yann
    Participant

good suggestions! +1 to all! 😀

Profile photo of Soundave
    Soundave
    Participant

+1 for all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.