More recording control

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ feature suggestions More recording control

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DJ StraylightDJ Straylight
    Participant

Hey buds, I started using the CQ12T as a signal processor for desert raves and it is hands-down the best recent addition to the sound systems I run. I don’t know how the heck you keep making things that sound like vinyl had a baby with a spaceship but I hear it and I love it.

My primary gripe right now is with the recording function. We’re running sound continuously for 14 hours at a time, and while I certainly love the fidelity of a WAV file, there’s a hitch when I run out of file space just before that 9 hour mark and the recording stops and I have to wander over and restart it. I also need some kind of insurance for recordings against a particular type of well-meaning partygoer who comes up and turns the mixer off at 9am without stopping and saving the recording.

Is it possible to add a firmware update that solves these problems? Stuff like: Record as MP3; record as FLAC or other lossless format with no limit on file size; automatically and seamlessly switch to a new WAV recording as the first one runs out; save recording even if the power button is turned off?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.