Limit users to functions

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Limit users to functions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of EdK EdK 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of EdK
    EdK
    Participant

Hello,

I searched the forum but couldn’t find a simple answer to what I need to do.
    In the church where I work, we need two different mix setups depending on whether the service is in Spanish or English.
    I know that I can setup a Scene for each but there is no need to change levels, etc. during either service.

I would like to setup the QU-16 to allow a user to only select what Scene to use. The Scenes will be named “Spanish” and “English”. No other values will be allowed to be changed. I would also like to make this available without having the user enter password or logging in. The “Admin” would be the only person that would be allowed to change anything. Otherwise if “Admin” is not logged in, then the only function available would be to select a scene without requiring a password or logging on .

Is this possible with the QU-16? If not, does anyone have a suggestion of how to accomplish this?

Thanks! Ed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.