IP8 first page always ERASED

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting IP8 first page always ERASED

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alanpower
    alanpower
    Participant

hello everybody.
    I’m using a bounce of IP6 for IEM monitoring, plus a single IP8 as a side-fill controller from my stage position (I’m a keyboardist).

every day I switch on the system and I connect my IP8, it doesn’t work. It shows the 1st page as “lost” (completely blank) and all the other pages are inaccessible.
    when I connect to the Mixrack I see this IP8 has one single page configured (quick config), so I reset to 6 pages. at this point, the 1st page is still blank but all the pages are accessible, and they are correctly configured. in this case, I only have to reconfigure the faders and knobs of the 1st page.
    for my comfort, I’ve chosen to leave a single 1-fader configuration (mix fader of the side-fill) on the 1st page, so I can be quick enough and avoid frustration.
    every time it’s like that. there was no time when this issue didn’t occur.

please help!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi alanpower,

Is it possible someone is recalling a Scene with different IP8 settings? Perhaps a start-up Scene which gets recalled every morning?
    Try switching the IP8 settings to SAFE in the Scenes / Global Safes screen and see if the problem persists.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.