Input naming/numbering after upgrade to 1.4

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Input naming/numbering after upgrade to 1.4

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of johnfrusketti johnfrusketti 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JackTB
    JackTB
    Participant

Yesterday I updated our GLD80 to 1.4 and now the input numbering is different. We have the full system with an AR2412 and two AR84 for 48 inputs. Before upgrading to 1.4 the inputs were numbered 1-48, starting with the AR2412 and then moving through the AR84s and then the outputs on the GLD80 itself. That worked great for me because I have it connected so that the numbered stage jacks matched the inputs. But now the first 24 are ok but 25 is now called something 1. Is there a way to get the 1-48 numbering back?

– Jack
    Fuquay-Varina, NC

Profile photo of johnfrusketti
    johnfrusketti
    Participant

The number is associated to the corresponding stagebox, so Dsnare 1-24 is the AR2412, D-snake EXP is the AR84 connected to the AR2412, and so on.
    By the way, it depens on how you work, for me for example is better to see the stagebox number couse i use the stageboxes for diffent type of sources ( ar24 for voxals and the 2 Ar84 for instruments).
    Maybe it woud be cool to can choose between the two naming mode.
    Luca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.