Headphone output (enough to push 250ohm BD DT1990 pro?)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Headphone output (enough to push 250ohm BD DT1990 pro?)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Longy Longy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Longy
    Longy
    Participant

Hey all, I was wondering if the headphone output has enough power to run a pair of BeyerDynamic DT1990 pro 250ohm 102db sensitivity?
    I have had a look at the manual online and done a bit of a search but I been unable to find out.
    Obviously if you have other headphones which have the same ohm rating then I would be interested to hear your thoughts too.

Cheers.

Profile photo of Victor Kennedy
    Victor Kennedy
    Participant

If you mean DT990 headphones then yes, they will work. Not at my desk atm so unsure of the ohmage, but I use DT990s straight out of the headphone output on my QU 16 and they work.

Profile photo of Longy
    Longy
    Participant

Hi Victor, cheers for the reply.

No I actually did mean the DT 1990 pro, although the DT990 pro I believe is 250ohm although I think there may be other options like the 80ohm/150ohm and so on.
    If you could check which version of the 990’s you have, then that would be great.

I am assuming the output will have enough power being as this is meant as a live music mixing console, as you would be required to be able to hear over the front of house pa, so here is to hoping.

Cheers again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.