GLD Master EQ

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD Master EQ

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SchuifRob SchuifRob 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JAEvdRS
    JAEvdRS
    Participant

Hello Everybody

I have a question regarding the GLD80
    I recently am working quit a lot with this desk and so far i like it.
    There is just one thing i am wondering, is there a way to get the graphic eq on the masters separate?
    I maybe am overlooking something but i can only set 1 EQ for left and right.
    Now mostly this is not a problem but i am in few venues were the sound system is different on left and right and then it would be nice to actually be able to set 2 different graphical eq’s.
    I could work around and go LCR or maybe even through 2 matrix or heck why not i grab a analog eq ….

So to end up my story.

Is there a way that i missed to get 2 eq’s on the master or is it not there and i have to do a different routing to get separate eq’s for left and right?

Thanks for your help allready

Profile photo of plevrier
    plevrier
    Participant

Hi,
    It is not possible to process L and R seperate in the LR bus. You can do it with a trick by using two stereo matrixes out Maxtrix 1 = Left , Matrix 2 = Right but will cost you 4 busses in the config.

Regards,
    Pascal

Profile photo of SchuifRob
    SchuifRob
    Participant

As far as I remember you can use 2 mono matrices as well. Or am I mistaking? 🤔

Regards, Rob.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.