GigaACE card mixing up channels

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting GigaACE card mixing up channels

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicole A&H Nicole A&H 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JPage
    JPage
    Participant

We have an install with a S7000 (FOH) and S5000 (Broadcast) both with gigaACE cards and we’ve use tie lines to route all stage channels to the broadcast DM0. Lately input 15 has been coming through input 10 on the broadcast board (FOH is working fine). The broadcast board is receiving all 128 channels 1 to 1 and on the FOH board everything looks to be patched correctly. We’ve recalled old known working shows on both consoles (with no safed parameters) and the problem still persists.

I am able to patch channel 15 to any other channel (from FOH) and it shows up correctly (on broadcast), it’s only when patched to card out 15 via tie line that it comes through input 10. The really weird thing is that when I route it via direct out, 15 comes through 15 like expected. I am not able to get input 10 to come through at all no matter where I patch it. 

Profile photo of Nicole A&H
    Nicole A&H

Hi Jonathon,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. This certainly isn’t expected behaviour.

If this is still an issue, please submit a ticket to https://support.allen-heath.com/ with all of the information you have provided here, along with any relevant show files/event logs from both desks.

We can then look into this further for you.

Kindest Regards,
    Nicole

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.