Firmware update failure on QU-PAC

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Firmware update failure on QU-PAC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Castigation Castigation 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Hello all, I have done updates several times in the past on my QU-PAC but cannot get version 1.97.4574 to install. I am currently at version 1.96.4571. I have downloaded the firmware twice now, installed the QUU file in the root directory and have tried three different USB devices. Two thumb drive that work for all other purposes as well as an external SSD that has also worked well in the past. I even reformatted one of the thumb drives to insure that it had not been corrupted somehow. The QUU file is in the root directory and all looks well. When I plug it in the screen shows “Update” but shortly comes back with “file not found”. Have I missed a step or what? Thanks for any help.

Phil

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Problem solved. Downloading the update on my iMac running Sonoma was the problem. I downloaded on my old laptop running High Sierra and the firmware updated as always.

Profile photo of Castigation
    Castigation
    Participant

Wow. Had the same problem with Qu-16, moving the file over on MacOS Sonoma gave “file not found” every time. But now I did the download and move to the usb on my Linux device – the Steam Deck (believe it or not.) Worked like a charm! Thanks for sharing this, saved me with not submitting a support ticket or seperate forum post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.