Firmware ooppsss

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Firmware ooppsss

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of UPCsoundtech
    UPCsoundtech
    Participant

Was away for a couple of weeks and another person on the church audio team wanted to be helpful and updated our QU-24 firmware to 1.8 without realizing its affect. Since the new firmware release requires IOS 7.1 or later and we are using an Ipad1, we now have lost all Qu-pad capabilities. (Right now the Qu-pad app is more important than any enhancements in the V1.8 firmware release and since A&H doesn’t have apps for other OS, we are stuck until we can convince others of the purchase of a newer Ipad.)
    From what I am reading, there is no way to revert firmware to a previous version.
    Please tell me that I am wrong and how that can be done?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

That is not correct. You can revert to the previous firmware on the console. What you are thinking is you can not revert apps on the iPad.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Old firmware is available here:

Qu Series

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

and there is an 3rd party app for Android

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I have a console sold that guy is using the Android app and loves it although he mentioned something about scenes not working on it or not being on it. Can’t imagine that. Very basic necessity.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

It’s only a recent addition to QuPad!

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I know. I just assumed it would have it. I told him to look again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.