Feature Suggestions

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Feature Suggestions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aisle-6 aisle-6 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ludwig
    Ludwig
    Participant

Hello guys.

I think dLive must have the following features:

1. You should include a pan function to AUX Send Masters. Right now if you want to test with pink noise a stereo Aux send for IEM (left and right), you need to send the noise to a channel and then pan the send of that channel.
    2. It would be nice to visualice pan knob in GUI for copy and paste.
    3. Send the signal generator individually for stereo outputs.
    4. A solo in place function would be nice!
    5. In PFL section, you should choose what signal would you like to hear instead of always listen to Main. Maybe you choose to hear an Aux or a Matrix.
    6. Unfolding VCA like “Midas” style.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Unfolding VCAs/Groups would be very nice.

Solo-in-place is often very risky, especially without a dedicated hardware control/indicator to alert that it’s active.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

5. In PFL section, you should choose what signal would you like to hear instead of always listen to Main. Maybe you choose to hear an Aux or a Matrix.

And I think you mean – “when PFL is cleared or off”. Good idea – and also do that on the iLive! Most of the time I’m feeding speakers from Groups to Matrix sends and almost nothing goes through the main L/R busses except FX

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

i think the HELP button must have the following function:
    when pressed for a second, an search-index to find different functions is popping up in the screen.
    … maybe the index from the reference guide? … 😉

or:
    you push the HELP button and an other button on the surface to become help to this button…

this will help to find some functions, wich is not used every time.
    i hope you understand what i think.

by the way: we need, as fast as possible, the offline-editor and a mixpad-app.
    and stop the known issue ID1097, please.

Profile photo of aisle-6
    aisle-6
    Participant

Yes please! DCA spill or unfold or whatever you would like to call the A&H version.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.