DT88 Product Request

Forums Forums Other A&H products DT88 Product Request

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AdamsFlys
    AdamsFlys
    Participant

With the recent release of the dx88, I would love to see a dante version of this device, as I’m finding with some AHM installations it’s necessary to have more than the 2/2 offered with the dt22, but I still need a way to have these on the network rather than direct connect through the slink port or through a dx hub.

Also, with the dx88 seemingly made to compliment the AHM series, a single unit that has some audio in/out as well as some onboard gpio would be amazing. As with the request for the dt88, if a single unit with gpio and audio i/o was created, both dx and dt versions would be idea.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Thanks Adam,

A possible DT variant was very much part of the design considerations for DX88. It will of course be subject to demand and commercial feasibility, but thank you for starting the thread!

As for GPIO, I realise it’s less convenient, but you can mount a DX88 and our 8×8 networkable GPIO unit in a 1U rack with the optional rack kits.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+1

I too strongly hope that DT88 will be released.

If possible, it would be great if you could also include a SECONDARY port. (e.g. adoption of Brooklyn III).

Also, it would be very nice to add a switch to AES/EBU output like the DX012.

Currently, none of the DT series with Dante in A&H supports AES/EBU output, which unfortunately prevents digital transmission when inputting to a power amplifier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.