Dlive scene filtering

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Dlive scene filtering

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KanarieVink KanarieVink 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KanarieVink
    KanarieVink
    Participant

Another scene filtering question here.

What I would like to know if there is an extended document available which explains all options in the global safes/recall filter matrix.

I do understand the concepts of global safes, recall filters and role safes and how they work together. I’ve checked the webinars.

Still missing some more details about what item to find/where in the global safes/recall filter page and how it impacts my scene safes.

My apologies in advance for my ignorance. I just don’t like trial and error so the more info I can collect the merrier.

And although the concepts are simple. One can get lost (and in trouble) very fast. If possible I would to overcome that.

Thanks for the input.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

When you save a scene, everything that a scene can save is always saved.

When you recall a scene it passes through the role filter, global safes, and the scene filter. If an item is blocked at any of those points, it will not be recalled.

KanarieVink
    Participant

Hey Scott

Thanks for your input.

Is their a document available which mentions all parameters and what they impact ?

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

I don’t know of any document off the top of my head, but you can download dLive Director and have a look at it on a Mac or PC. You can then go into different filters and see exactly what each one can impact.

KanarieVink
    Participant

Thanks Scott.

I do have a desk and director at home. It will be a little bit of trial and error.
    I’ve contacted our Belgian distributor. They are gonna check with A&H. If they come up with something, I’ll add it here.

Have a nice day and thanks for the input.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.