Custom Control pan on aux sends?

Forums Forums Other A&H products Custom Control pan on aux sends?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 120decibell
    120decibell
    Participant

I am configuring a new Custom Control template for our Avantis to allow musicians to control their own monitor mixes. We are moving to a stereo IEM system and I would like to enable the musicians to control their own pan for every channel into their mix. However when I select a rotary to be a pan control I can only select the output balance of the input or the stereo aux – I am only presented with a single channel selection box instead of the channel and send selector on a level control. Is that feature possible in CC? I am running CC version 1.4.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

This should be possible. Make sure your control is a dLive/Avantis Rotary, Control Type ‘Pan’ and Level Type ‘Send Level’. You should then have options for the channel and destination.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

What about stereo channels? Do we need to have a pan control for each “mono” side or does a single pan widget work? In other words, if I have channels 15&16 linked in a stereo pair, do I need to place a pan knob for both channels (15 and 16) or can I place just one (because I only need to place one fader)?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.