Custom Control App Dynamic Text for Input Label

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Custom Control App Dynamic Text for Input Label

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Dan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Hey guys. I’ve been playing around with the custom control app. Very cool stuff! I’m having some trouble getting the dynamic text widget to show input channel names. When I build a layout with dynamic text boxes they always show up with the yellow hash pattern. Curious if there’s some specific syntax necessary for inputs on a separate input box. In this case my vocalist inputs are all on a GX4816. Other details:

Avantis Firmware: 1.03
    Custom Control version: 1.1.1 rev 58551

Profile photo of Ben A&H
    Ben A&H

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately dynamic labels in Custom Control are not currently compatible with Avantis – see Custom Control Release Notes – but this will be resolved in a future Avantis FW update (V1.1)

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response! I’ll survive with static labels for now.

Any idea what the time frame on the new firmware version is? Any other exciting stuff coming with that firmware? Would LOVE to see more than 2 channel local USB recording/playback!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.