CQ V1.1.1

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ General Discussions CQ V1.1.1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi all,

You may just happen across it, but in case you don’t, and if you haven’t registered for email updates…
    CQ V1.1.1 is now available for download and is also included in the latest version of the CQ-MixPad app.

The latest firmware, app downloads and change log/release notes can all be found in the resources section of the website:
    CQ-12T – https://www.allen-heath.com/hardware/cq/cq-12t/resources/
    CQ-18T – https://www.allen-heath.com/hardware/cq/cq-18t/resources/
    CQ-20B – https://www.allen-heath.com/hardware/cq/cq-20b/resources/

Thanks!
    Keith.

Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

Downloaded, installed via ipad app, all is good so far.
    Tks A&H.

Profile photo of bullmoon
    bullmoon
    Participant

“CQ’s manufactured before September 2023 were loaded with firmware
    V1.0.1. Data stored using this version is incompatible with later firmware
    and a full reset should be carried out after the first firmware update.”

How do we know for sure? Mine has a ship date on the carton to Guitar Center on September 12. Also says V1.0.1. But as I recall, the first time I used it in October ’23, the CQ app made me do an update and maybe a reset – hard to remember for certain.

Seems to be working, but just want to be sure.

Profile photo of BobbyDazzler59
    BobbyDazzler59
    Participant

One handy thing I noticed with the firmware and Mixpad upgrade but not listed in the notes is the addition of muting indicators in all screens showing the mix pages. The thumbnail mix screen views show the slider knob in red of any muted channels, handy especially if you are hopping around channels in processing tab and wonder why a channel has no output as happened to me only a few days ago on my first live drums trial and setting up (not live gig mind) as part of my learning and setup trials before taking this out in the bigger universe.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@bullmoon – Regarding the note on incompatible data coming from V1.0.1 firmware. You mention you’ve used the CQ app, which means you will definitely have updated to V1.1.0 and so you’ll be fine going to V1.1.1. Aside from the units in the very first shipments, all units will already be running V1.1.0, and units produced since Monday will have V1.1.1 pre-installed too, so this is an unlikely thing to run into.

@bobbydazzler59 – Ah yes, that was on the touchscreen of the CQ-12T and CQ-18T, but now included in the app for all 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.