CQ Mixpad Drop Down Menus not displaying fully.

Forums Forums CQ Forums CQ troubleshooting CQ Mixpad Drop Down Menus not displaying fully.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bridget bridget 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chienmort
    Chienmort
    Participant

I have been familiarising myself with the app and have found a problem on a Win11 laptop that the drop down menus. When on a channel and I try to load a preset, e.g. Vocal, electric guitar etc, I cannot scroll down to the bottom of the list. I will post an image shortly. Has anyone else found this?

Profile photo of willmodelisme
    willmodelisme
    Participant

Not for me, scrolling is working fine. Win11 also.

Chienmort
    Participant

I will check with my other win11 laptop shortly. It is annoying as the touchscreen function sometimes drops out too despite working in other apps.

Chienmort
    Participant

Panic over. The drop down menus have a white dot at tghe side that looks like a scroll bar. I found that I need to scroll from withing the menu itself.

Profile photo of bridget
    bridget
    Participant

It sounds like you’re experiencing an issue with the drop-down menus in the app on your Win11 laptop. Difficulty scrolling down to the bottom of the list when trying to load presets can be frustrating. While I haven’t heard of this specific problem from others, it’s not uncommon for software issues to arise with different operating systems or hardware configurations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.