Add Ons download problems

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Add Ons download problems

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sacsound sacsound 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sacsound
    sacsound
    Participant

Monday I purchased Add On plugins for our new SQ6, but the A&H Shop website is not allowing me to download. The order status indicates a “failure” but no other information. My credit card was charged however. I’ve submitted support requests at both the Shop and at Allen & Heath’s main site. I also called the A&H phone number three times but I got transferred to voice mail at a different number each time. I did leave a messsage but have had no response. Is A&H support still working? Has anybody interacted with them recently? Wondering what’s going on…

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @sacsound,

We are still working, but at the moment all from home, so support is currently via email/tickets.
    If you have submitted a ticket via support.allen-heath.com, a form via the shop site or emailed shopsupport@allen-heath.com it will be seen and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of sacsound
    sacsound
    Participant

Keith,

Thanks so much for your quick attention to this. I received an email from Alex, who had promptly corrected the problem with my Shop account. I’ve now downloaded the keys and activated the plugins. I’m not sure what caused the initial problem but all is well now. We’re looking forward to using the new SQ6 and the DEEP plugins!

Best regards,

sacsound

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.