recalling the default screen

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions recalling the default screen

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KB7981 KB7981 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lwfdinuba
    lwfdinuba
    Participant

updated to the new firmware. When the update was done my surface loaded up with all my input channels on the left bank. so it was Left Bank A 1-12 then Left bank B 13-24 etc. I have an ilive 112. Really liked and the channels there but when i recalled my scene I couldnt go back to that layout. Anyone know how to get that back or how to move faders around as far as where they show up in the banks? I cant figure out how to do that. Thanks.

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

I copied the folloing from the users manual (iLive Fixed Format Systems Getting Started Guide Publication AP7141) so I wouldn’t forget something:

“To change the FADER STRIP LAYOUT
    Any input, mix master, DCA master or Wedge/IEM master can be assigned to any strip on any layer in any Bank.
    Go to the SURFACE SETUP / Strip Setup screen.
    Select Single to assign a single strip. Press a channel SEL key. Assign Channel Type using the drop down menu. Touch Channel Number and use the encoder to scroll to the number you want. Press Apply.
    Select Block to assign a range of strips. Press the start strip SEL key. Press the end strip SEL key. Assign the channel type and start number as above.
    Note – The strip SEL keys are used to select which strips to assign while in this mode. Make sure you exit SETUP mode to restore normal channel processing selection.”

Hope this helps

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.