Firmware upgrades….

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Firmware upgrades….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PDuff315
    PDuff315
    Participant

I am hoping to give some info that may go into one of the firmware rev’s..
    on the routing page for AUX/FX/etc…can we get a select all button and maybe a selection for Pre-fader? right now I have to do each one individually.
    on Record. can we get a track mark button? right now I have to stop and start the record for each track.
    SPDIF setting is low. can we ramp up the volume a bit? or allow us to do so???

Just asking…
    [:)]

Profile photo of fainis
    fainis
    Participant

I’ll bee glad if compressor default release speed will be slower, than 500ms.

Profile photo of TJCornish
    TJCornish
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by PDuff315

I am hoping to give some info that may go into one of the firmware rev’s..
    on the routing page for AUX/FX/etc…can we get a select all button and maybe a selection for Pre-fader? right now I have to do each one individually.

You can set global pre/post fade using button combinations on the surface. I don’t have my GLD in front of me, but this is documented in the manual and the on-screen help file.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

If that is made similar to iLive, then you select AUX mix, then hold green pre/post button and press green select of selected AUX, now it should toggle all inputs sent to this AUX from pre to post and vice versa.

ddff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.