Win 7 Editor – hangs on “please wait”

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Win 7 Editor – hangs on “please wait”

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jgrooms jgrooms 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jgrooms
    jgrooms
    Participant

My iLive system has been working fine, but today i was saving a show and the system hung. Now the editor wont come up in either offline or when i try to connect to my mix rack. It simply hangs on the “please wait” screen. same behavior connecting wirelessly or wired.

my ipad connects fine to the mixrack, just not the editor. Once again my system was working fine before this.

Any ideas?

Win 7 32 bit ultimate
    iDR-16 mixrack
    no surface
    v1.80 firmware

Profile photo of jgrooms
    jgrooms
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by jgrooms

My iLive system has been working fine, but today i was saving a show and the system hung. Now the editor wont come up in either offline or when i try to connect to my mix rack. It simply hangs on the “please wait” screen. same behavior connecting wirelessly or wired.

my ipad connects fine to the mixrack, just not the editor. Once again my system was working fine before this.

Any ideas?

Win 7 32 bit ultimate
    iDR-16 mixrack
    no surface
    v1.80 firmware

Well I didn’t have time to wait for a reply or troubleshoot this. Fresh install of Windows and iLive Editor and the problem goes away. Would appear it is some sort of bug in the sofware after a crash.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.