Mini Multi-Out Hearbus Question

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Mini Multi-Out Hearbus Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of delta1 delta1 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gilparente
    gilparente
    Participant

Hi fellas,

Is there any jumper or switch or function necessary to switch the DR ports on the MMO card to output Hearbus?

thanks
    Gil

Gil Parente
    Design & Integration
    Entertainment Arts, Inc.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Gil

The sockets will work with HearBus without changing any option or switch. Please note that the sockets are for connection to a HearBus Hub only (not mixer of extender).

Cheers

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of BigMic831
    BigMic831
    Participant

Hello-

I am having trouble I am unable to get connection with my hear bus. Is there some trick to make it work for the hear bus? I just received the IDR unit with the multi card installed. I set it up and plugged it in and all I get is red lights on both my hear bus hubs. I know the IDR firmware is up to date, however is there a separate firmware update for the card? Please help! My clock is ticking!

Thanks
    Michael

Profile photo of doctor_sound
    doctor_sound
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I had the same problem a few month ago. I’ve changed the CAT5-Cables to connect the Hearbus-Hub with the IDR-Unit. I think the problem is the shield of the CAT5-Cable. (UTP / S-UTP). Please try it out. I use a short patch (1,5m) from the IDR to the Hearbus-Hub.

Cheers

Florian

Soundwork Engineering
    Germany

Profile photo of delta1
    delta1
    Participant

Hi

The hear buss system wont work on a cat5 cable longer then 30ft

T112/IDR-48 User

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.