DLive Digital Split

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions DLive Digital Split

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Santir
    Santir
    Participant

Hi,

First of all sorry for my english, it’s not my native language. I need to set up a system with foh & monitor mixers. Ideally with a s5000 surface (mons) & C3500 for FoH, with a dm64 mix rack. Is this configuration possible, connecting both surfaces to that rack?? Otherwise, witch would be the most cost effective option to do so?
    Thank you for any help you can provide

Profile photo of Neakmenter
    Neakmenter
    Participant

Hi Santir,

As far as I’m aware, at present it is only possible to connect a single surface to a single dLive mixrack. Although I understand that it is on a&h’s future roadmap for dLive.

For now, I would investigate using a surface at foh, and using a copy of the “director” software on a good quality touchscreen PC for the monitors. You can run them fairly independently and even have a separate pafl bus for each engineer.

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

There is a good selection of I/O cards that would let you do this too. You would only lack individual gain control… but you wouldn’t have that with the DM64 shared either.

With two Waves3 cards you could do 128×128 at 96.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

two surfaces with one mixrack is planned by R&D
    no release date yet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.