A list of suggestions

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions A list of suggestions

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Johan Velthuis Johan Velthuis 5 hours, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steffen R
    Steffen R
    Participant

What a great desk! One suggestion is that when a channel fader is moved it automatically ‘selects’ that channel

this should be a preference to deactivate it if not needed or wanted

Profile photo of Steffen R
    Steffen R
    Participant

@Brandon
    thats not true, M32 and X32 have the Comp post EQ as default

but it would be better if the order of the processing would be changeable

Profile photo of Brandon
    Brandon
    Participant

As default yes. But when everything is set pre, you can go to compressor and press “pre” to change where it is in the signal path, as I had already stated.

Profile photo of Tele'
    Tele’
    Participant

Pardon me but how do you add a suggestion to this list? I can’t seem to locate any sort of suggestion for that!

Profile photo of Tele'
    Tele’
    Participant

Ok! I get it! What a dumb question, right?

Here’s what I was intending to post.

Are there any future plans to make a SQ-7 32 channel or even a SQ-9 48 channel model? I would like to purchase a 32 or 48 channel mixer (or even a 64 channel for that matter) that I can access without the need to select a different layer. Having it work with a DAW besides being a live console would really fit the bill for me.

I currently own a Midas M32 with a DANTE card but it won’t work as a 32 channel automation mixer. It will only perform 8 channels in DAW mode which is really a shame.

Profile photo of Johan Velthuis
    Johan Velthuis
    Participant

I agree one should be able to send the post-compressor signal to the auxes.
    If you don’t use the channel delay, you could set the Aux Send Settings to Post Delay, which gives you post channel compression to the AUX.

If I’m using channel delay in a semi-acoustic setup, I don’t want that delay on the monitors. So I would like to have and extra Aux Send Setting of Post Compressor

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.