ZEDi10FX – ST3 USB Input not showing in Cubase

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZEDi10FX – ST3 USB Input not showing in Cubase

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Les
    Les
    Participant

I am trying to use my ZEDi 10FX to record with Cubase 12 via USB. When powered up,Windows 10 shows the analogue input channels and the ST2/3 USB Input, and I can direct the windows speakers through the ZEDi. But within Cubase, all that is seen are the four channels Analogue 1 to 4 for both input and output. What am I doing wrong?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@Les

There are two parts to the driver
    WDM – Working in the Windows system, kind of like Windows is managing the connection and providing virtual devices to connect to applications. Benefits include allowing the ZEDi to be used with most any audio-capable app that works with Windows, friendly packaging and naming of channels (e.g. being able to have multiple mono and stereo devices in sound settings with nice labels). Multiple apps can also use the (WDM) device at the same time.
    ASIO – Allows a more direct connection to the hardware from ASIO capable apps (like Cubase), lower latency operation, shows just the actual channels of the device (ZEDi-10FX = 4 inputs and 4 outputs), can only be used by one app at a time.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.