ZED18 – aux 3&4 no signal

Forums Forums Other A&H products ZED18 – aux 3&4 no signal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bhwh bhwh 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bhwh
    bhwh
    Participant

Hi

I’m helping a colleague with his ZED18 desk which appears to be working well except for aux 3 & 4 failing to send any signal. We appreciate these are post fade, so have pots dialled up to good level and channel fader up but no signal seems to be sent from Jack outs 3 or 4.

Seems coincidental for both to fail.

Unlike the pre fade aux 1 & 2 (working) that have additional level control … these auxes don’t seem to have any additional routing which I’ve missed?

Thanks for any suggestions

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Just to ask are you using a known good cable and monitor speaker ect. that worked when plugged into AUX 1 & 2?
    The only routing for AUX 3 & 4 if for the USB output.
    For a test maybe try connection a computer to the USB and see if you can get audio for AUX 3 & 4 out of the USB jack.

Profile photo of bhwh
    bhwh
    Participant

Yes the cable and monitor speaker are tested and working. I use them for this purpose often. Aux 1 & 2 are working fine.

We did hook up the usb to a computer and audio sent fine PC > desk. We didn’t have time to test audio from desk > software recorder. Can try that possibly.

The push selector buttons for usb send out don’t disable the Jack outs do they?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.