XLR Light Recommendations for QU-16?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions XLR Light Recommendations for QU-16?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of joel77 joel77 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ken
    Ken
    Participant

Hey Folks…

First post here – just bought a QU-16 and am looking forward to getting it next week. Can anyone recommend an XLR powered lamp that I can use with this system? I don’t see a A&H branded one and not sure if all of them are compatible? Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

I’m using the original A&H LedLamps, working as expected (including dimming).

Profile photo of Ken
    Ken
    Participant

cool thanks…ordered off Amazon. $99 for a lamp and $50 for the rack rails. I’m in the wrong business. 🙂

Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

I have been using this Hosa lamp for 2 years without any problems which is a much cheaper option….

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=847738&gclid=CMP0n8–7s4CFdhZhgodsjoLQQ&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876%2C92051677562%2C&A=details&Q=

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

+1 on the Hosa lamp. I’ve had one for a year and it works just fine. Not the brightest light but it puts out enough light for me.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

I use the Littlite for my Qu, GLD and GL mixers.

Profile photo of joel77
    joel77
    Participant

I have 2 of the A&H lamps for my Qu32. Really like the dimming feature. Don’t have that with the lamp on my GL mixer. Wasn’t sure I’d use it, but I do.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.