V1.2 Bug Touch & Turn not working

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting V1.2 Bug Touch & Turn not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Yvo Yvo 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matze
    Matze
    Participant

Touch & Turn does not work all the time. After selecting and unselecting the parameter several times it works again.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Matze,

Please go to support.allen-heath.com to submit a request and one of the team can look at this with you.

It’s not something that has been reported previously, so we will need to look into it.

Thanks

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

I have this issue too, even with the fast brab rotaries and reported it to A&H support on july 5th.
    Frankly I’m sorry I updated because the past two festival weekends were frustrating because of it and frankly embarrassing towards our guest engineers.
    I’d been looking forward to finally putting the Avantis through its paces with band mixing but 1.2 ruined it for me.
    I didn’t have an easy path to revert back to 1.13, so that’s on me for being an idiot.

Profile photo of Matze
    Matze
    Participant

For my opinion it would be the best to downgrade… How to manage that?

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

I think you can just downgrade.
    The problem was that I had developed my showfiles quite a bit after I upgraded to v1.2.
    Going back to 1.13 therefore meant losing A LOT of work, because my most recent showfiles (edited under 1.2) wouldn’t work anymore under 1.13.
    Obviously, this was a nightmare scenario I was hoping to avoid as the festival weekends had me sleep deprived enough already.

Luckily a console reset seems to have helped in eliminating most of the issues. I can’t be sure though.
    Not enough operating hours have passed since the console reset and the console is currently back with the distributer so they can sort it out while my colleague and I take a much deserved holiday.

I hope A&H get a stable version of 1.2 out before mid september.
    I’d like to like the console again before we hit the ground running again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.