suddenly make strong noise

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting suddenly make strong noise

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 1 day, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of soundfancy
    soundfancy
    Participant

Hello, I am qu16 user bin. I have a problem with q16 recently. The first symptom is that when you turn it on, the pan sometimes goes back and forth from side to side and doesn’t boot. At that time, if you turn it back on once or twice, it boots normally. The second one is a bit serious. During use, channels 1 to 16 suddenly make strong noise. It becomes normal when you turn it off and turn it back on, but it’s a bit like that again. I did it at the performance site, but it doesn’t happen when I test it in the office. What is the problem? The grounding of the power was also normal. The only thing that is a little suspicious is that the airbounce was connected to the same power source together, but I do have some doubts because I use the motor. I did the grounding properly, and I also used the Sergio multi-tab for the console power, is it related to the noise phenomenon? Or is it a breakdown of q16?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@soundfancy

It is not possible to diagnose your issue remotely, so it’d be best to contact your local distributor and have your Qu fully checked over and serviced if required.
    You can see the full list of our distribution partners here – https://www.allen-heath.com/community/distributors/

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Maybe try a firmware reload…..and then test it many times before taking it to a show.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.