SQ Saving Mix Levels to Library

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ Saving Mix Levels to Library

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BradM
    BradM
    Participant

Forgive me if this question has been asked before. I searched the forums but could not find anything…

Is it possible to save a Mix’s levels to the library on SQ boards? We use some of our Mixes for in-ear monitors, and it would be nice to quickly switch out mixes for 2 different bass players for example.

I found this in the v1.5 manual:

Mix Channel Processing overview -> (mix selected) -> “All mix channel processing – Options for Ext In Preamp, Name and Colour recall”

Then I was reading on Scenes, and it seems like that may be where I could save a “Mix” with fader levels for that musician.

Any guidance is much appreciated! If there’s an existing post, I’ll gladly go read where this may have already been answered. Thanks!

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@BradM

I’m afraid not, aside from the input channel patch library, there are no routing libraries.
    What you mention from the reference guide are channel processing libraries which allow recall of all input or mix processing parameters.
    You can use scenes and recall filters to recall all send levels to auxes, but this is not mix specific.

It is something that’s been suggested in the past, but it’s not really clear how it could work ‘correctly’ – https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/monitoring-features

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.