SQ-Control

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ-Control

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chrisw chrisw 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dunxs
    Dunxs
    Participant

Is there any prospect for a SQ-Control app? The lack of this, puts the Qu range ahead for usability in bar/restaurant installations, especially those with occasional DJ setups. Having done one with SQ-5 and subsequently one with Qu-Pac, I must say that I would probably have one the first with a Qu product rather than SQ, had I known about the Qu-Control app at the outset.

The SQ range is badly missing the ability to limit users to a basic set of functions with which non-audio trained venue staff and managers can interact simply.

I have had nothing but good feedback from the venue using the Qu-Control.

Best
    Duncan

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of nid
    nid
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of chrisw
    chrisw
    Participant

+1

I used this for various things on the Qu. When I left the desk position, I could make Qu-Control layers just to vary key channels and reverb from my phone when I was multi-tasking on simple jobs or needed to make volume changes to the house music. It’s also a way to let someone inexperienced have a very simple interface for basic minding of a mix. That’s alongside all the original designed uses.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.