Spectrum analyzer overlay

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Spectrum analyzer overlay

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Djtucci Djtucci 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

I think a nice feature (I am not seeing currently in the firmware 1.0 reference guide) would be a spectrum analyzer that is overlaid over the PEQ section, similar to Midas Pro series.

If the allocated processing power is an issue as a non-effects unit, please make it available as one of the effects slots. I realize I could use PAFL output to SMAART or similar however I find an analyzer within the PEQ section v useful. Anyone Else?

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

It’s coming in the next revision of the SQ firmware, so I would guess that we’ll probably see it on dLive and Avantis eventually too.

Profile photo of ofstreams
    ofstreams
    Participant

I hope so. Even the x32 has it.

Profile photo of _gregorfranz
    _gregorfranz
    Participant

Would be very nice to have that feature

Profile photo of LtJaxz
    LtJaxz
    Participant

+1 would love to see this feature

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

+1 – I can’t imagine why a company would release a console without this built in at this point.

Profile photo of Djtucci
    Djtucci
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Cohesive
    Cohesive
    Participant

+1, new to this platform and I am really going to miss this feature which has been on much lower spec systems for years. I believe the SQ update was RTA only.

Profile photo of abso
    abso
    Participant

+1, please tell me this is coming? I thought I was upgrading from SQ to Avantis?

Definitely want and need this useful tool. One of my favorite features of an x32.

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

Yuo, for the dyn8 too please

Profile photo of matthewhughes220
    matthewhughes220
    Participant

Will the RTA be added to the PEQ section anytime soon?
    Before purchasing the console, our Florida rep said it should be included in the next update.
    That was an important selling point because our GLD112 didn’t have it.
    There have been a few updates since and still hasn’t happened.
    Other name brands that are not as good have it.
    Is there a reason why the Avantis doesn’t?

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

The DLive (which uses the same software/architecture as the Avantis) just got this feature in the 1.9 firmware release in 11-2021. I would assume it will come to the Avantis in the next feature firmware release, but there is no telling when that firmware will be released (and A&H will never give a specific date). I’m guessing late in 2022, but that is simply a complete guess on my end.

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

By the way, I noticed the A&H Matrix boxes have more bands on their PEQ.
    It would be nice if we got more than 4 bands on the channel EQ as well as RTA.

Profile photo of David424
    David424
    Participant

YESSS!! I’m loving the Avantis, but RTA on the channel EQs would be a lovely addition!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.