Recall preamp after soft patch

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Recall preamp after soft patch

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matthew Mixes
    Matthew Mixes
    Participant

I’ve been doing different DLive configurations per tour recently and would love for DLive to have a preamp recall feature. I totally understand the preamp level from socket implementation… just would love a way to push the other direction after a soft patch.

I recently switched a touring system from DX168 boxes on stage back to copper patch with a DM48. It’s a pain to have to mark down all the gain settings manually, then do the soft patch, then manually reset the gains from my notes.

It would be cool to have an “Input Preamp Library” in the IO section. You can set different soft patch configurations here but it won’t recall the headamp. Same with the scenes not recalling headamp gain like on Avid.

The only way I’ve found that works thus far, is saving the input channel strip preset but you can’t store and recall those quickly. It’s basically the same amount of time to write it out on a piece of paper.

Would love to know how everyone else is handling this and would love to see A&H develop a solution. It really makes sense with the Everything IO platform.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Old school paper and pencil for me.
    I asked support for a crib sheet to help with that, but I think they didn’t get that joke about my frustration…

And some sort of confirmation this will not make it into firmware 2.0, as that feature set was finalized about 2 years ago.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

+1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.