Quick routing question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Quick routing question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Record Thieves Record Thieves 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Record Thieves
    Record Thieves
    Participant

How do you route the computer audio to each aux send inside thr QUSb? Logic is outputting to the interface but i need to send that signal to each band members ears.
    Thanks

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

You must have each Logic channel output to a separate QU channel. Then you treat them like any input channel and assign the inputs to whatever AUX send you must.

Profile photo of Record Thieves
    Record Thieves
    Participant

OK I think I may have stated that wrong. I don’t need every channel inside logic to go to everyone’s mixes separately. All I need is the stereo outs of logic to show up in the QU software so I can then route them to each person’s auxiliary out. Think of it as Having playback inside logic that I can send to each persons ears separately.

I have logic out putting to the QU, but I can’t find it anywhere in the software, no matter where I look, so I’m sure there’s some sort of routing I have to change in order to see the signal from logic in the QU software, thus allowing me to route it to the aux sends

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.